We at Smart Sys design Industrial Automation Projects for
industries such as onshore and offshore oil and gas extraction,
power generation, and chemical industry. The array of services
includes studies, audits, engineering, commissioning, and
maintenance. Smart sys services have delivered successful
automation projects to the most respected operator companies in the
world for over 15 years. Our services combine the latest process
automation technologies with decades of expertise to help customers
to achieve ever-higher levels of safety, agility, and
We are looking for a senior IT administrator to join our team and become a team leader of an IT group that will serve two main company goals:
• Supporting internal company requirements for developing, deploy and maintain company IT infrastructure.
• Supporting of core company business to develop, deploy and maintain IT innovative technologies and strategies provided to our customers.
• Installation and configuration of MS Windows server and client
operating systems and system software against established
• Installation and configuration of Cisco network equipment (switches/routers/firewalls).
• Proactive maintenance of servers, desktops, and network equipment.
• Deployment, configuration, and maintenance of VMWare virtualization infrastructures.
• Develop and improve network architectures.
• Develop and improve cybersecurity practices.
• Automating and manage system backups.
• Hardware, software and licenses inventory.
• Providing recommendations for improving IT infrastructure.
• Planning and budgeting hardware, software and licensing upgrades.
• Develop and support best practices procedures.