For one of our clients, a fresh and fast-growing IT company, we are
looking for a Senior Java Developer
You are a hands-on contributor and experienced Java developer, joining our talented engineering team responsible for the Linux Java based components that support and extend the capabilities of the company's SaaS portfolio.
You will be responsible for design, development and sustaining of our Java micro-services, on-premises connectors and apps in an empowered Agile team. You will work with quality engineers, product managers and DevOps to deliver on-time, high-quality products and features. Our team believes in robust design principles, automated testing and deployment, clearly defined scope that solves a business problem, enterprise quality and rapid, iterative development.
We are looking for:
• Commercial experience with Java 8, with product delivery of 30K lines of code or larger
• Working familiarity with MVC frameworks
• Practical experience with Junit or testNG, Gatling or Jmeter, mocking components, static analysis, code coverage and TDD
• Demonstrable understanding of JVM tuning, memory usage heap/off-heap/GC/leak
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Proficient verbal and written English communication
• Agile/SCRUM development
The company offers:
• A very competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• Good balance between work and free time
• Individual career path, offering possibilities for learning new skills and develop yourself. Free accounts for systems like frontendmasters.com.Refunding the price of successfully taken paid certificates that are prioritized by the company
• A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Various entertainment games, free beverages, and regular team and company events
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).