Astrea Recruitment is a company in the Human Resources field. Our
goal is to find the most appropriate individuals for our business
Our customer is a leading global provider of solutions for telecom businesses. Their customer portfolio boasts clients from 5 continents and over 125 countries, for which they provide on and off-site, cloud, hosted/SaaS and managed services. Due to the expansion of their customers operation in Bulgaria, they have an open position for a motivated professional, working as a Senior Java Software Developer.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of complex software design;
- Maintenance of relevant software components;
- Administration of documentation relevant to the development process;
- Personal responsibility for quality and on time delivery;
- Planning and estimation of new releases;
- Develop and optimize the methodology currently used in the company.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with Java/J2EE development;
- Working professional experience and knowledge in Web development - HTML5, CSS3, Ajax or other similar technologies;
- Experience and ability to self-organize in close collaboration employing Scrum and Agile Development methods.
- Professional experience in source control management;
- Windows and Linux experience – advantage;
- Ability to work, communicate and synergize in a multi-disciplinary team.