ACCENTURE @ A GLANCE
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
WE ARE HIRING:
Senior Test Analyst
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE:
Your Daily responsibilities will include:
• Conduct test activities (scripting, execution, reporting) on one or more projects at a time;
• Actively participate in project team activities (daily scrums, kick off meeting, reviews and retrospectives);
• Analyze functional and technical requirements to derive test scenarios (low – medium complexity);
• Create test scripts, execute tests, manage defects and estimate effort of test activities;
• Ensure risk is identified and managed and quality is added to software development;
• Capture and communicate test results and status in an effective and timely manner;
• Champion quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
• Share knowledge of project requirements and/or application with peers.