• Brand-new team for Bulgaria, part of 40 years of business success.
• No.1 Innovator in maritime software.
• State-of-the-art technologies (using Angular 5 and looking forward to Java 9).
• Added value: make it possible for ship crews to be connected to their families.
• Implement highly sophisticated UI.
• Build the back-end for a distributed platform.
• Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
• Contribute in the architecture design.
• Assist in Development Project from the beginning through its completion and in the integration of technical and application components.
• Continuously monitor and improve application reliability, optimize its performance.
• 5+ years of experience in web development.
• Experience in Linux environment is a must.
• Very good knowledge of Angular 2+ (We use 5).
• Very good knowledge of Java Spring.
• Experience in database application development.
• Experience in Message Queuing protocols.
• Experience with git/GitLab issue system.
• Very good oral and written English skills.
• Top-level salary (we can't talk numbers, but we can assure you it's really, really good).
• International health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Multisport card.
• Comfortable relax room.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).