SmartIT is a software development company with 12 years extensive experience in programming business-orientated solutions. Our team of 100 experts (Software Developers, QA, BI, BA, IT Support, System Administration specialists and Project Managers) has far-reaching enterprise-level practice on constructing ERP, CRM, CMS and utility controls. The software systems of SmartIT help 8 000 associates in the non-banking financial sector of Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Macedonia and Bulgaria, to serve 330 000 clients every day.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches
for software applications, including web, client, server, and
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product;
- Collaborate with the Development, Software and Business Analysis team to deliver high quality;
- Create architectural workflows, diagrams and technical design documents based on business requirements;
- Research developing technologies and apply information towards future platform developments;
- Assist in debugging complicated production faults and ensure system stability;
- Involvement across the full project life cycle (to successful deployment);
- Be an active part of the continuous improvement of the development processes.