Human factor is the most crucial aspect for the success of every organization. Astrea creates solutions, while at the same time puts into this process uniqueness, creativity, flexibility, energy and positive thinking. We will find for you, the right people on the right place. Our striving is to improve the interaction between individuals and organizations at all levels thanks to the already proved business strategies and processes.
For one of our clients – a leading in its field multinational
company – we are looking for an experienced professional for the
role of Survey Data Analyst with German, Spanish, French or
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct detailed analysis of information received through client surveys;
* Input information into the specific company software;
* Researching and collecting relevant data and synthesizing it into a proper form;
* Creating periodic and/or ad hoc reports for his work.
* Education in the sphere of Economics;
* Very good English language skills (level B2 and above);
* Very good German, Spanish, French or Swedish language skills (level B2 and above);
* Experience and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel;
* Strong analytical skills and result-oriented approach;
* Previous experience with SPSS, Quantum or other statistical software is a plus;
* Prior experience in research, data entry, econometrics and/or statistics will be considered an advantage.
Our client’s offer:
* Initial and ongoing trainings;
* Excellent working conditions with a young and dynamic team;
* Attractive payment and additional benefits;
* Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
* Normal working hours and comfortable working space in a top office area.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. SM_SDA)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).