Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for foreign exchange (forex) and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
The office in Sofia currently employs around 100 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting, IT and Product Development.
We are looking for a Treasury Associate with English preferably with experience from the Finance/ Banking or Accounting sphere that will be able to work on evening shifts (4pm-12am), Monday to Friday.
• Process outbound and internal payments
• Ensure payment requests are within authorization limits of requestors prior to processing
• Validate and upload payment files from internal systems
• Analyze and monitor outgoing wire transfers via the automated processing system
• Perform debit wire reconciliation and confirmations
• Investigate and research wire transfer issues
• Monitor the status of wire and funds transfers
• Contact banks for returned wires, request wire amendment and initiate wire recalls
• Identify, assess, and prioritize potential payment issues
• Manage day to day handling of printing, scanning and filing ad hoc documents while maintaining sensitivity to confidential information/data
• Fluent in English
• Minimum 1-year working experience. Experience gained from Finance / Banking / Accounting industry is an advantage
• Bachelor’s degree
• All candidates must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), Adobe Acrobat
• Outgoing, articulate, ambitious, positive and good team player
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Responsible and attentive to detail, strong customer focus
• Excellent remuneration package
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs offered by the company
• Holiday & late shift pay
• Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday (shift is 4pm-12am)
Keywords: Treasury/ Treasury Associate/ English/ Payments/ Wires/ Accounting/ Banking/ Transfers
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.