Licenses awarded to Top Skills Recruitment Ltd.
License for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for recruitment services for abroad issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2477 / 12.03.2018.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017
We are looking for Mid-Level WordPress Developer to join one of our clients in Sofia. You will be working with a team of talented developers who work in WordPress every day including custom theme development, in-house plugin development, dashboard enhancements and more.
You need to be up to speed and knowledgeable about the most recent WordPress releases and coding standards. Our client hosts a variety of large-scale multi-language WordPress sites with complex, but refined infrastructures, visited by over 10 million visitors annually.
• Update and maintain in-house WordPress plugins and themes
• Debug and solve complex WordPress tasks
• Migrate non-WordPress sites into a multisite installation
• Perform and test WordPress maintenance items by upgrading plugins and core files when needed
• Write documentation for any new features you develop
• Identify and report bugs or feature enhancements in JIRA
• Code review the work of other developers