Zara offers the latest trends in the fashion world for women, men
and children. Its defining feature is its ability to adapt to the
times and changes. We like to know what people want because we like
to get it right. We’ve got experience in taking fashion to the
streets because the most important streets of the biggest cities is
precisely where you will find Zara stores. We want to reach
everyone and achieve all our goals.
The job of a back up Visual Merchandiser requires creativity, imagination and a passion for fashion, being up to date with the latest trends.
- Organizing, supervising and checking the Product in Kids section
of the store
- Checking and monitoring section sale forecasts (monitoring the forecast, knowing the reports, proposing action plans)
- Sharing comments and ideas with Store Directors/Managers to improve product
- Proposing and checking orders, blocking items
- Implementing commercial criteria and projects agreed with the Regional Commercial team
- Executing merchandising task
- Supporting customer service tasks on the floor
- Checking the store window display
- Checking and ordering changes for furniture, lights, walls, etc...
- Cooperating with Operations to set up merchandise moves between store and warehouse