For one of our clients, Rhythm Engineering, we are looking for an
Embedded Software Engineer.
By their own words, Rhythm Engineering develop groundbreaking traffic signal control solutions that empower traffic professionals to get loved ones to their destination safer and faster.
Would you like to:
• Be core part of the A team based in Bulgaria and aid its growth
• Work on an entirely new project side by side with the CEO
• Add value to the product with your own entrepreneurial spirit
If your profile includes:
• Solid working experience with C/C++ embedded programming
• Embedded Linux knowledge or similar real-time operating systems like FreeRTOS, eCOS
• Experience with ARM/Cortex microcontrollers
• Good understanding of programming SOM modules and STL containers
• Excellent command of written and verbal English
They have a lot to be proud of:
• A start up gone successful (12 years and counting)
• Technological innovation, based on nothing tech companies had developed so far
• Featured in Deloitte Fast 500, winners of Energy Efficiency Award and Outstanding Incubator Graduate Award, along with being finalists at Ingram’s Best Places to Work For
• Not just selling their product to the community, but changing the community
• Ideas and goals that are easy to wake up and work for
If this appeals to you, let us know by clicking the Apply button.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018)