An exclusive partner of ours - a leading
Business-Analytics-as-a-Service (BaaS) provider - is looking for a
BI Developer who will be a key part in their further
For day-to-day activities, you can expect:
• Planing and delivering the data integration process.
• Determining database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming.
• Developing and maintaining data models and metadata data warehouses.
• ETL of raw data - .csv files, excel sheets, etc.
• Providing appropriate connections between existing database applications and other data processing systems.
The job would be a perfect fit for you if you have:
• Proven experience with MS SQL Server and, if possible, the MS BI stack.
• Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
• Experience with ETL processes (specifically extracts) and stored procedures.
• Visual Studio and MS Office 2016 experience would be a big plus.
Still, if you're thrilled to apply but do not have this much experience, it all comes down to:
• MS SQL Server experience.
• Experience with stored procedures.
The added value of joining → immediately see your impact on Fortune 50-level companies.
• Very good remuneration package.
• Friendly work environment.
• 10-to-19 h. working days with a lot of flexibility and occasional home-office days.
• Opportunity to become a core part of the team and define the strategy for its technological advancement.
If you are interested in our proposal and it matches your profile, please send a CV using the online application form!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).