This position provides management of the infrastructure support services for the Information Technology group, including the Service Desk. This position is responsible for managing Infrastructure and Service Desk personnel, providing data and voice network, system administration, level 1, 2, 3 and on-call services. This position performs deployment and day-to-day support of globally defined infrastructure standards, provides budget/reforecast input, tracks budget to actual expenses, and prepares key process indicator (KPI) reports for various infrastructure metrics.
This position also provides a high contribution to the IT Operation Manager community in order to leverage on cross regions synergies.
Strategy and Planing:
• Deploys short and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements
• Participates in the development of IT Infrastructure strategies with the Global Infrastructure Team
• Develops, implements and maintains policies, procedures and associated training plans for infrastructure administration
• Conducts research and makes recommendations on products, services, protocols and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts in the North America region
Acquisition and Deployment:
• Prepares RFPs, bid proposals, contracts and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts
• Assists with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures
• Directs and administrates a contingent of network and systems administrators, conducts performance reviews and where necessary, takes corrective action
• Manages and sets priorities for the evaluation, deployment and maintenance of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, security, wireless networks and server based computer systems
• Develops and tracks key process indicators (KPIs) associated with network and server infrastructure capacity, performance, and cost
• Provides input to the IT budget/reforecast process regarding all infrastructure costs
• Manages operational costs (OPEX) and capital expenditures (CAPEX) associated with infrastructure
Experience and key skills:
• Solid experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence
• Hands-on experience with network administration and/or system administration (network protocols and standards)
• Experience in a financial services business and/or commodities firm is a plus
• Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments
• Able to conduct research into issues, products, and technologies as required
The company offers:
• Working in international and professional environment with a well established corporate culture
• Exciting and friendly work atmosphere with an opportunity to constantly enrich and improve your knowledge and skills
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits etc.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0888 174 375.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).