• Contribute to the creation of the future’s AI/ Machine Learning systems.
• Work for an idea and a higher goal.
• A team with family values – the glue which ensures the motivation for success.
• Boutique quality of knowledge and technologies.
Support the development of the company data pipelines - from acquisition of raw data, processing it with advanced distributed technologies to enrichment and quality verification. That's billions of records/ terabytes of data and someone who is comfortable at that scale is needed. We are talking about huge event-driven Data Warehouses with a constant stream of information going through.
• Play a key developer role and be part of building Data Infrastructure components such as Tracking, Messaging Queues, Real Time Streaming and Batch Data Pipelines.
• Deliver high quality data engineering components/services that are robust and scalable.
• Use methodical approach to areas such as Data Modeling and Data Quality.
• Explore and adopt new technologies to improve quality and performance of the data infrastructure.
• Collaborate with other teams - product management, data scientists, software engineers, QA, etc.
• Previous background in working with large-scale SQL and NoSQL data stores such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Hive, BigQuery, PostgreSQL, Druid, etc.
• Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, etc.
• Experience with tools for implementation, automation and deployment such as NIFI, Storm, Spark, etc.
• Open-minded person, willing to consider new ideas and push to alternatives.
• Strong team-playing abilities.
• Experience in maintaining cube models - advantage.
• Experience with Microsoft reports - advantage.
• Friendly environment and a team of experts in the field that are ready to teach and share unique knowledge.
• Personal and professional development and growth opportunities.
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Excellent social and welfare benefits such as healthy food options, health Insurance, Multisport card, team buildings, company vacations etc.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .