• Back in 2007 some Bulgarian masterminds created a product company in the travel industry, developed it and brought it to the level of being a global competitor
• In 2017, after 10 years of hard work the company was sold to an American giant, making one of the biggest deals in the Bulgarian IT industry. Thanks to the whole new management, the specialists not only work with the newest and most attractive technologies, but the product is sold worldwide
• A friendly and fresh environment, a personal approach and engagement to every employee. As the CTO said: “The approach is individual-centric, not hierarchical"
In this role you will:
• Work with the UX team to design and implement high fidelity experiences
• Diagnose problems reported by customers who are using our applications
• Establish best practices in engineering and share those learnings broadly throughout the company
• 4+ years of experience in design and development of front end of web based applications
• Excellent understanding of design patterns for web applications
• Experience working with web framework such as ReactJS/Redux, AngularJS, NodeJS etc
• Solid understanding of development best practices and belief in writing automation tests
It will be awesome, if you have experience in working with:
• REST API’s
• Git and Jira tools
• Large scale enterprise applications
• Agile methodology
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).