Why they are worthy:
• More than a century ago a wise entrepreneur created a company, which now is one of the biggest corporations on the entire planet.
• To work in a multinational environment, and to reckon with diversity of tasks are only some of the challenges that the company offers. Investing time and knowledge to work there as a specialist in certain sphere, would bring about many good things like fresh environment full of young professionals and a competitive remuneration package.
Role and responsibilities:
Transfer Pricing Reporting Compliance (almost half of the time)
• Update annually the local transfer pricing documentation reports prepared in-house for over 20 jurisdictions
• Coordinate with external TP service providers in other jurisdictions
• Prepare TP forms to Support regional and local Finance Teams
• Maintain global TP database repository in Encompass
Global CbCR / Master File
• Support annually the Global Transfer Pricing Manager with CbCR, Master file and Global Cost Recharge
• Update annually the Global Transfer Pricing templates for Local Files
Benchmarking / Market Price References
• To facilitate market reference price comparisons
• Ensure with regional finance/execution the global/regional CUP reference repository for main interco commodity transactions, is updated and improved
Business partner to the platforms, legal and treasury/finance departments
• Support Global TP Manager in assisting platforms and regions with “new” tradeflows and intercompany transactions, drafting interco agreement and pricing
• Master degree | LLM in Finance | Economics | Law
• Knowledge in details of OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and how to apply it in practice | OECD BEPS Reports
• Knowledge in International Tax Law | Corporate Income Tax would be considered as an advantage
• Excellent Written and Verbal English
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Excel | Word | Power Point
• Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• 3-5 years of Transfer Pricing experience
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).