• It is a world leading company that creates its own product
• “Open up. Create more.” Is a mindset for them!
• “What would handwriting be once you take it digital” they ask. What about you to become a part of their team and help them built a more creative world.
The Senior Android App Developer participates in the implementation of Android applications and features using component-based development approach. This job role will work closely with other software engineers, quality assurances engineers and user experience designers. The developed Android applications will be part of company software ecosystem.
Implement new application features using Android development platform:
• Analyze product requirements and design / functional specification
• Implement features based on the specification
• Work with bug tracking, knowledge base and version control systems
• Work closely with QA team and designers to complete the feature
Take part in the maintenance and bug fixing of existing Android applications:
• Analyze reported problems in existing applications and find the root cause
• Implement fixes according to application architecture
• Re-factor and improve existing implementations
• Work closely with QA team and designers to understand reported problems
Stay up-to date with the latest Android development trends:
• Track changes in the latest Android SDK releases and development tools
• Advise the design team and colleagues about the impact on the existing and future products
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least three years professional programming experience - Java/Android
• C++ knowledge is a big plus
• Experience in Android 4.0 and above application development
• Experience in development of user facing products, Good understanding
In order to learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV using the online application form!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).