• R&D here means both a real R and a real D, not just a fancy name for a boring job.
• A new internal project aiming to revolutionize the core business of a global top 10 company and #1 within its sector.
• Complex architecture you can learn a lot from.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Create and track quality assurance metrics like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• 5+ yrs. of software testing experience.
• Good knowledge of testing frameworks and best practices.
• Practical experience in automated testing on Java EE applications.
• Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment, monitoring & troubleshooting.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• Agile/Scrum knowledge is also a plus.
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews.
• Complete healthcare package.
• Sports card.
• Different vouchers (including for clothes).
• Parking space.
• Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home occasionally, if needed.
• 20 days of paid annual leave +1 for each year of service, up to 25.
• Training opportunities funded by the company.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .