• Award-winning product IT company with offices all around the world.
• The best video surveillance solutions on the global market.
• Openness, flexibility and innovation form both the company culture and business model.
• Design, develop, document and unit-test new features for a video management web application that must provide valid HTML5/CSS3 code to run on the most popular browsers, using custom HTTP-based protocol for communication with the intermediate mobile server.
• Account for the performance, operation and serviceability of the feature in own designs.
• Develop a well-thought and stable architecture for own tasks.
• Take active part in bug fixing and feature specification.
• Assist in the documentation design.
• Escalate design flaws appropriately and help in resolving the issues.
• Understanding of Document Object Model, used by most popular browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE).
• Very good knowledge of cross-browser web application development, differences between the most popular browser platforms (and what’s needed to overcome them).
• Understanding of web API integration of REST APIs using JSON, XML, etc.
• Experience with C# and .NET Framework OR willingness to develop in this area as well.
• General knowledge of what multithreading is (ability to write, test and debug multithreaded code scores you bonus points).
• Experience in a Live Stream or Video Stream environment is a plus.
• Network communications (e.g TCP/IP, HTTP protocols) understanding is an asset.
• Individual career path.
• Multicultural environment.
• Healthy work environment - medical program, fruit and beverage program.
• Attractive compensation package.
• Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation, team buildings and celebrations.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online or to email@example.com! We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them!
All applications are confidential. JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).