C3i Solutions is a business process outsourcer specializing in
global, high-touch consumer, patient and end user engagement. Our
network of global contact centers provides unparalleled, 24/7,
multi-lingual support to customers in over 175 countries. Since we
had opened an office in Sofia in 2005, we are constantly attracting
talented people and help them develop their potential. To ensure
the expansion of the company we opened a new office in Varna.
The TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE will help customers (sales force and office-based users) by providing resolution of technical and network problems with hardware and peripherals – laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones, routers, in a friendly, professional manner over the phone and via email.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited
• resolving username and password problems
• diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• uninstalling, reinstalling software applications
• verifying proper hardware and software set up
• assisting with navigating around application menus
• troubleshooting email issues
Support will be provided in adherence to high company standards for quality, accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness and consistency in customer care.