Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world.
On behalf of our client, an international company, we are currently seeking bright professionals for the role of Accountant.
Purpose of the Position
Responsible for accounting services for selected processes and countries. Providing support with financial reporting activities.
• Accounting for and coordination of month-end general ledger close
• Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
• Delivering error free process.
• Controlling and reporting over all processes in the end-to-end accounting
• Executing ongoing control over the accounting activities in the respective ledger, for which it is responsible.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Up to 4 years of relevant experience in finance or accounting
• ERP knowledge to be considered as advantage
• Good level of English
• Strong team player
• Problem solving attitude
• Analytical skills
The company offers:
• The opportunity to be part of an international company;
• The opportunity to lead and improve accounting processes on an international level;
• Attractive salary and social package.
If you meet all the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014