• IT consulting and innovations at their finest - huge global brands, huge know-how, years of history - you name it.
• Numerous certification and training programs (including MIT).
• A place with open communication and extremely positive work atmosphere - "I'm the boss" type of folks are not tolerated here.
• Develop, implement and test Salesforce applications using salesforce.com platform based programming languages
• Contribute to the development of configuration specifications
• Integrate Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions
• Execute technical analysis and craft technical specifications for Salesforce solutions
• Ensure post-production support
Project technologies (you don't need to know all, but we will be looking for a total of 3+ years in either Java or Salesforce development experience):
• SFDC APEX
• XML, HTML
• Eclipse, Java
• SOAP and REST techniques
• CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS)
• CRM packages such as Salesforce.com, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics and / or SAP CRM
• 1-month training in Italy
• Annual bonuses and performance reviews
• Luxurious healthcare package
• A choose-your-own voucher program
• 30 days of paid annual leave
• Occasional work-from-home days
• Opportunity to join the company share scheme right from day one
• Regular company events
• We mentioned the training and certification programs, right?
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .