The Role as a Delivery Manager:
As a Service Delivery manager, your role is to ensure the quality of service delivered is compliant with the level of service defined and required. You will be responsible for the service delivery of the back office service line including finance (accounting, treasury), master data management and data integration. You will be in charge of the support of the SAP solution for the live countries.
Your role is also to ensure that all deliverables from build teams are ready for Run on a functional, technical and operational axis.
You follow the action plan required to meet the performance expected:
• day to day follow up of the production,
• follow escalation process and animate crisis war room if needed,
• ensure the incident management, change management and problem management are correctly applied, activate third parties when needed
You nurture very close relationships with IT colleagues by setting up regular meetings with the Applications/Infra teams.
You are a key player in the relationship between Infrastructure and Applications teams.
You are there to ensure the technical documentation is available (and stays from a knowledge management perspective) and in line with change management guidelines.
You apply global methodologies and policies, and you make sure that teams apply them.
The Role as a Test Manager:
• Work with functional and technical streams to define the testing scenarios
• Support key-users in testing the solution in UAT phase
• Prepare logistics of testing when required (location, rooms, system availability for testers etc)
• Prepare day-by- day testing schedule, objectives, KPIs tracking
• Follow-up on defects and on resolution management
• Use SAP Solution Manager to register tests, results, documentation and retrieve KPIs
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven experience in Service Delivery Management in application services domain
• Project Management experience
• Team management experience
• Knowledge of SAP (FI, CO, MM, Hana is a plus)
• Proven experience in production environments
• Fluent English both written and spoken mandatory
• ITIL certification is mandatory
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV using the online application form!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018).