As a Falcon Back-end Software Engineer, you will help build, scale
and improve the backend of a fast growing Customer Experience
platform. You will aid us in building a real time, scalable, stable
platform serving thousands of clients in a reliable and performant
manner. You will be using new technologies, to solve hard problems
in a friendly and encouraging work environment. You will also be
encouraged to share your experience and knowledge, sparring with
your colleagues to grow together!
What you have
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience with relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g. ElasticSearch, Redis) databases
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, their design and implementation
- Experience with building and/or running large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably AWS
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization a big plus
- Familiarity with Spring
- English language fluency
What you'll do
- Define accurate domain models
- Store data efficiently in a matching storage engine
- Build highly parallel data processing pipelines, and fluent APIs
- Help design, implement and improve our services while helping us adopt best practices
- Write elegant, self testing, well documented code
- Be mindful of the business - by communicating with your colleagues and management, help us ensure that we’re building the right thing at the right time
What you'll get
- Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
- Social events like R&D outings, company outings and more
- Competitive salary with added benefits
- Trips to Copenhagen Head Office
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest and Sofia. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
For any questions regarding this position, please write us.