• IT consulting and innovations at their finest - huge global brands, huge know-how, years of history - you name it.
• A well-established business and yet so much growth to look forward to.
• A place with open communication and extremely positive work atmosphere - "I'm the boss" type of folks are not tolerated here.
• Take active part and ownership in the whole recruitment process from applications’ sourcing and pre-selection to final interviews with candidates.
• Proactively source and attract candidates through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
• Manage the recruitment process through various means: external job posting, databases/social media search, campus recruitment and head hunting.
• Onboarding process support.
• Develop Graduate Recruitment through strong relationships with key universities.
• Work actively with the company database system and ensure regular flow of invited candidates.
• Participate in the defining and execution HR-related processes - e.g. performance assessment, HR metrics, etc.
• If interested - support the marketing activities in terms of recruitment - branding, promotion, content, etc.
• 2+ years of previous IT recruitment experience.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.) is a strong advantage.
• Fluency in English.
• Highly competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Open communication with the management team.
• Comprehensive and flexible benefits package. You choose your own social benefits.
• 25 days of paid annual leave.
• A brand new and modern office.
• Regular team socials.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .