Back Office Support Coordinator with Italian and/or German
Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure and IT outsourcing. In global scale Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our team as Bilingual Back Office Support Coordinator ensuring remote back-office support on end-to-end case management and deployment scheduling.
If you look for a non-stressful role that would provide you the chance to develop your professional skills and competences within corporate but still friendly and easy-going environment, as well as to practice your languages, please have a look at the following:
... responsibilities of the position:
• Being responsible for bak-office actiities related to different corporate accounts in EMEA region
• Monitoring and managing the printer fleet connectivity for those corporate clients
• Initiating or making system changes based on identified causes
• Administration of the changes in the configuration file (Fleet implementation Sheet (FIS)) which contains customer details
• Receiving change requests and update FIS files
• Verifying the correct execution of changes
• Resolving non-reporting devices
• Creating internal and customer reports
• Participating in projects for process or quality improvements
• Providing feedback for operational excellence.
• Performnce of other tasks assigned by management