We are a global payment technology company with extensive growth plans for Europe, Asia and American markets. Listed in the London Stock Exchange, SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more than a decade providing technology-based innovative payment solutions to a broad range of blue chip clients. Our offices are spread across EMEA and recently established our APAC and North American operations.
We are looking for experienced System Analyst to design IT
solutions to improve business efficiency. The person in this
position will develop a productive partnership with the product
owners, business stakeholders and technical team members.
• Gather, interpret and document business/system requirements and translate them into functional technical specifications for the creation, modification or enhancement of critical applications;
• Perform impact analysis to assess the scope and technical impact of requested changes on current business systems functions;
• Prepare detailed high and low-level design specifications. Create UML and ERD diagrams;
• Responsible for maintaining software design, development and testing documentation;
• Work with Testing & QA team to prepare acceptance test plans, test cases and integration tests;
• Coordinate tasks and activities;
• Comply with the established processes and procedures.