We are a global payment technology company with extensive growth plans for Europe, Asia and American markets. Listed in the London Stock Exchange, SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more than a decade providing technology-based innovative payment solutions to a broad range of blue chip clients. Our offices are spread across EMEA and recently established our APAC and North American operations.
We are looking for a QA to join our troops. This person will be
responsible for all aspects of functional testing of a web based
software development project. Manual, and some automated testing
should be performed. This position will work with the development
teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test cases,
using industry standard practices and tools.
Job Scope & Desired Skills:
• Must have knowledge of QA processes, standards and procedures;
• Ability to create and maintain QA Documentation (test cases, test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics);
• Identifying, reporting and following up on defects;
• Investigating, identifying and following up on production issues;
• Experienced with various testing types and techniques: Black box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross browser, Performance, Load;
• Assisting the development team in overseeing problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks.