ISI Emerging Markets Group is seeking a high calibre Senior Web
& Graphic Designer to take a leading role with web and graphic
design responsibilities for EMIS and CEIC, renowned globally as the
leading providers of data, analysis and research for the world’s
fastest growing and highest potential countries.
The Senior Web & Graphic Designer (maternity cover contract) will design and construct public websites, design web pages, prototypes and graphic user interface features for its online information platforms, besides supervising the work done by a graphic designer on print publications and marketing collateral.
The role will be hands on and will give the applicant a chance to use their creative skills to produce various pieces of work for online and print, being responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions.
* Lead the design of web pages and oversee the work on print publications to ensure the delivery of consistently engaging and delightful experiences.
* Design and construct public websites, design web pages, prototypes and graphic user interface features for ISI’s online information platforms. Create prototypes and wireframes helping to understand user experience and workflow.
* Oversee the work done by a graphic designer on print publications and marketing collateral, ensuring efficient and timely delivery.
* Communicate and collaborate closely with stakeholders, product, editorial technology and marketing teams, participating in ideation sessions and project meetings to understand requirements and implement graphic design solutions.
* Adhere to and maintain corporate design style guide ensuring standardization of web pages, look & feel, colours, fonts and styles.