Eurojob BV is a Dutch international recruitment and employment
agency. With more than a thousand employees, Eurojob is one of the
biggest players in this rapidly growing segment of the Dutch flex
market. With years of experience and cooperation with the global
companies, We know exactly how to discover the potential of each of
our employees. We are focused on the development and long-term
co-operation while providing all European standards. We recruit our
employees in the European Union area, especially in Poland,
Slovakia, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Czech Republic and Hungary.
• putting goods on the shelves, in the right place - according to
the label placed at the info point. You must note product code,
product name, weight, the quantity of the package, expiry date,
quantity. All the information is on the product’s label.
• revalue the expiration date products
• you have to take care of the look of the store - should encourage customers to do shopping, so a good image of the supermarket is very important here.
• taking care of the shelves (putting products that do not fit properly, fixing loose partitions, fixing loose cards at a shelf-product, picking empty cartons)
• sorting empty boxes on the stuffed goods, separating the foil cartons from the cartons