• A company that provides its own and very successful product.
• An atmosphere that will motivate you to do your best and people who will lead you to success.
• A social package that will make you forget your name.
• At least 4+ years in a similar role
• Knowledge of frameworks such as AngularJS and libraries such as Polymer. Angular 5 is the next step in their migration process.
• Experience with visualization libraries, such as Highcharts or similar
• Familiarity with the whole web stack
• Adaptable, resourceful and able to share your knowledge with the rest of the team
• Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment
• Practical experience with Typescript would be desirable, though not required
• Experience with unidirectional data flows, e.g. by utilizing a flux pattern would be also advantageous, though not necessary
You will use your superpowers to:
• Help build the rich user interface that hundreds of global client teams work with every day
• Create engaging data visualizations and tools for our clients, planning, and structuring great UX across the platform
• Deliver high-quality solutions
• Act as a sparring partner to various members of the team
The company gives you:
• Internal tech talks, skills-building resources and technical people leads who help you achieve mastery
• Social events like Friday bar, central office location in Sofia, company outings and more
• Competitive salary with added benefits
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JobTiger.bg is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).