Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance,
repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with
more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading
airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
The primary role of the General Accountant includes the following
• Accounts payables and GL
• Bookings in SAP: received/issued invoices, assets
• Preparation of the monthly reports
• Preparation of consolidation packages
• Supporting the annual report process
• Supporting audit process
• Working with tax authorities
• Support of the statutory reporting