Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance;
repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with
more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading
airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
The primary role of the Coordinator Supply Chain Management DLH includes the following main functions:
• Responsible coordinator to set up and manage supply chain (SC) for layovers of Lufthansa (DLH). Optimize performance vs cost depending on customer requirements. Mentoring involved employees and coordinate the scheduling of capacity to SC.
• Developing and implementing economical and needs-based supply concepts for the layover time.
• Responsible for cost and revenue budget for LHT and DLH. Controlling project cost and performance KPIs for material and logistical performance.
• Coordinator for all involved entities and entirely responsible for customer communication.
• Develop this service further into a stand-alone product that can be offered to other customers out of DLH.
• Taking special tasks and leading projects.
• University degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering or closely related field
• Professional experiences in the department of materials management as well as profound knowledge of business correlations in particular related to the business of Product Division Base Maintenance Services (PD BMS) and the involved stakeholder from other PDs and subsidiary companies.
• Good knowledge and experiences in project work
• Fluent language skills in German and English
• Professional computer literacy
• Distinctive analytic and conventional rationales
• Confident and convincing manner, intercultural competence, teamwork skills
• Service availability and customer orientation
• High level of negotiation skills, assertiveness, power of persuasion and high flexibility
• Pronounced sense of responsibility
• Ability to lead and mentor employees
• Willingness of working at home and abroad
• Willingness to engage professional training