Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance,
repair and overhaul services (MRO) of aircraft components and
engines with more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s
leading airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive
Lufthansa Technik Sofia LTD. started its operations in October 2008. The company performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG.
In 2014 a new department – Lufthansa Service Center Sofia (LSCS) - was opened with the purpose of providing purchasing services exclusively to Lufthansa Technik AG. During the last 3 years LSCS has proved to be a valuable partner and is continually entrusted more activities.
Once you join our team your role as OEM Warranty Claim
Administrator will be to:
- Execute and manage warranty claims on behalf of LHT to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for relevant aircraft units.
- Raise and monitor warranty claims related to repairs and modifications performed in Lufthansa Technik workshops in Germany, USA and Asia.
- Execute and manage claims for freight charges related to warranty repairs at the OEM.
- Execute and manage warranty claims for efforts related to removal and reinstallation of relevant units.
- Evaluate technical clarifications in communication with OEM, LHT engineering, LHT Customer
- Service and LHT OEM warranty Process Center.
- Re-evaluation and clarification of denied warranty claims with the OEM.
- Process credit notes and initiates related booking process with LHT Accounting department.
- Initiates escalations for open warranty claims to the Process Center for OEM Warranty and/or the Central Purchasing Department.
- Monitor and proactively communicate quality of existing warranty data or missing data with the OEM Process Center.
- Assist in continuous development and optimization of OEM warranty claiming activities as well as business operations.
Our future colleagues should meet following requirements for the position
- University degree in Business Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in material purchasing and/or aviation industry.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain processes
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel/Word/Access/PowerPoint). Knowledge of SAP R/3 or other ERP system is desirable.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and interpersonal skills. High level of service and customer orientation.
- Ability to generate new ideas and identify potential for improvement within his working area.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team