Lufthansa Technik is the world’s leading provider for maintenance,
repair and overhaul (MRO) of aircraft components and engines with
more than 50 years’ experience in helping the world’s leading
airlines deliver top-quality products at competitive rates.
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
Since 2013 Lufthansa Technik Sofia provides Airworthiness Engineering Services (AES) for Airbus A320 family, Boeing B737 Classic and Embraer ERJ 190.
The role of the Technical Records Intern AES is to:
- Check and inspect the Maintenance Records for consistency and legibility
- Transfer data from paper originals into electronic systems and files
- Update electronic status files
- Compile necessary reports
- Digitalize Maintenance Records for archiving and check consistency of the archived documents
- Register, organize and archive paper Maintenance Records
- Support the processes of creating documents in electronic format