Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We
started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of
professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is
the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – BPO leader - we are looking for Site
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the successful operation of a customer contact management, site managing both human and material resources;
* Profitable business growth across all clients within the facility including: forecasting/site resource
planning and prioritisation;
* Establish, monitor and maintain priorities within the facility to meet client, facility and corporate goals;
* Client relationships nurture the client relationships. Ensure a process is in place to consistently deliver solutions to the clients on a proactive basis, to enhance the quality and decrease the cost of service delivery.
* Participate in win team bids as appropriate. Client satisfaction surveys-review and implement actions to ensure a process of continuous improvement;
* Responsible for leading process improvement efforts within the facility, as well as generating and
delivering a program of successful change initiatives;
* Provides leadership and management to on site leadership team and all associates, to improve overall associate satisfaction;
* Ensure development of site’s leadership team via succession planning and leadership academy;
* Creates an intense performance environment through regular communications via team meetings and monthly meetings and performance reviews with all direct reports, verifying performance against operational and financial metrics, and managing under performance through improvement plans.
* Experience in operations and delivery management, budget building and compliance, business processes set up and optimization, quality control, reporting and analytics;
* Proven record in leading teams, skills selection, training and development, motivation,
* Strong ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals. Ability to manage large groups of people (100+) in a site environment and to work effectively as a business partner within a larger client framework;
* Ability to successfully manage excellent customer/client relationships;
* Desirable 3 years plus BPO/service industry-related experience;
* Demonstrable strong commercial management skills in a P&L (to EBITDA level) environment;
* Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong facilitation and presentation skills;.
* Strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects;
* Driven leadership style. Good organisational/time management skills. Problem solving and
* Excellent English both written and verbal.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable company;
* Attractive remuneration and Social package;
* Possibilities for professional improvement;
* Work with a team of motivated professionals.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.№ DG_SD).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).