BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic young professionals with achievements proven through the years – more than 300 closed positions and over 80% recruitment success rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent acquisition and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on experts & management and information & communication technologies.
For one of our clients - an international company in the field of
food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services,
we are looking for a Collection Specialist.
• As a Collections Specialist you will play a key role in the management and control of the Accounts Receivables ledger for respective Business Units and general working capital control;
•Owns and proactively escalates all queries via the respective BUs;
• Communicates key issues back to the BU and the Credit Team, ensuring escalation when needed to the relevant next level in the organization;
• Provides relevant information to the Credit Risk team to facilitate their order release and risk activities;
• Participates in relevant meetings with Business Unit personnel both Financial and Commercial;
• Meets with customers as and when required to resolve issues and build relationships;
• Liaises with other Functions or Deptartments such as Allocation Team, Trade Structured Finance, Treasury and IT for numerous works or project related areas.