What you should know about them:
• They changed the history of the Travel Industry!
• Back in 1987 they were a small GDS that turned into one of the biggest IT corporations worldwide
• They support small startups, because the industry has unique and creative ideas, and they enable the idea to become usable and meaningful
• But they also work with UNWTO… and governments around the Globe
• They help you optimize your trip by making customized offers based on your experiences and desires
• They create the future of traveling, and you could become part of that
The company search a motivated individual with proven Product Management/solution experience and knowledgeable in enterprise-level financial applications; a creative problem solver, with the ability to approach any task from many perspectives. The Product Manager will work within the Corporations IT Product Management team and will be responsible for the definition and execution of product enhancements in the ‘corporate Expense’ part of our portfolio.
Аt product strategy and planning:
• Help define a global Corporate Travel Expense product strategy
• Ensure the sustainable evolution of the ‘corporate expense’ part of the portfolio
• Produce and analyze quantitative and qualitative market research
• Design the mid-term vision for the product and manage product roadmaps with the marketing teams
Аt product delivery:
• Ensure relevant and timely delivery of the Travel Expenses Management enhancements
• Lead and/or execute user requirements specification, project change proposals, testing definition and acceptance activities
• Embedded in the agile development team, closely monitor the design and development of the technical solutions
• Accurately establish the priority/relevance of the functional requirements and closely monitor the delivery and first implementations of features
• Ensure and facilitate hand-over of the functionality to the implementation teams following the first driver/pilot launch
Аt product marketing and sales support:
• Support the marketing team and sales efforts through product presentation and demos
• Monitor customer satisfaction and take corrective action as necessary
• Support the creation and update of product documents, to ensure key product features, benefits and Unique Selling Points
• 5+ yrs. experience in Product Management, preferably with a sharp understanding of the corporate finance and purchasing domains
• Ability to Anticipate Issues/Risks
• Taking care of stakeholder satisfaction
• Ability to Communicate Clearly
• Good level of proof-reading/review needed of documents
• Tracking of the evolution of the 'Polishing Cost vs. Initial Cost' ratio
• Respect of project deliverables, milestones and budget allocation
• Ability to make process improvements
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).