PwC is a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 223,000
people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest
quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity. You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
What we are looking for:
- Last-year student or a recent graduate (Bachelor or Master Degree) in Finance/Accounting/Economics or
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian;
- Interest in financial reporting;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Flexibility to travel;
- Proactiveness and ability to prioritize different tasks;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Under supervision and with support of experienced auditors taking part in:
- Audits under the International Standards on Auditing;
- Organizing and attending client meetings;
- Performing defined tasks in audit projects;
- Advisory and consulting engagements.
What we offer:
- You will undergo an intensive induction programme starting on 3 September 2018;
- You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
- You will undertake a blended learning programme involving: professional qualifications (Statutory
Accounting, audit courses, ACCA) and gaining knowledge of the industry and market.
If you are interested, please use the link below for your application with CV in English.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit OOD,UIC 121499387 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.