Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are
looking for a talanted professional for the role of Online Gaming
Project Manager with English or German or Polish or Romanian or
Turkish or French.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Planning, sourcing and implementing efficiently all hardware and software requirements with good relationships with external suppliers and internal IT teams;
* In charge of tracking the finances of projects as well as keeping all parties up to date with their scale, scope and progress;
* Effectively lead a team of IT professionals, including day to day operations and people management responsibilities (staff planning, evaluations, goal settings, etc.);
* Experience in iGaming industry is a must.
* Fluency in English or German or Polish or Romanian or Turkish or French;
* Management experience in IT field;
* Familiar with software, desktop, mobile and native applications and infrastructure concerning e-commerce or gaming;
* Experience in team leading positions that include people and operation management duties;
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment – a flexible schedule may be required to accommodate requirements;
* Strong communication and analytical skills and drive for problem solving.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Fantastic opportunities for personal and career development;
* Key role and an opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International corporate environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_OGPM).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).