Multinational recruitment company entering the Bulgarian market.
The job involves working to manage operations, develop business and
increase profitability for a company in Bulgaria.
- Managing all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Is expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- A key part of the role is to produce business performance reports, on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- The role is client facing and so bringing new clients is a big part of the role.
- Represents the company in front of the authorities
- Hands on experience in sales, at least 3 years
- Experience in recruiting or staffing agency is a big advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
- Needs to be able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Very flexible