We are a global payment technology company with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets. Listed in the London Stock Exchange, SafeCharge has been in the payments industry for more than a decade providing technology-based innovative payment solutions to a broad range of blue chip clients. Our offices are spread across EMEA and recently established our APAC and North American operations.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Designer to
design and shape unique, user-centered products and experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design, possess
superior UX skills and can translate high-level requirements into
beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
• Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and delightful user experience to complex design roadblocks;
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams (big advantage). Ability to collaborate closely with product owners, developers and QA teams to ensure assets and guidelines are built for efficient implementation and final production product meets visual standards;
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Assist the development team with design guidelines and providing assets to ensure the development runs smooth;
• Deliver quality visual designs that make the user experience delightful and clear;
• Conduct research on various topics to ensure that best UX and UI practices are applied across our products;
• Create a cohesive style guides and ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across all our products.