Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be
different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our
efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us
to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global industrial technology company,
leader in the development, manufacture and sale of sensors and
controls – we are looking for Process Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists project engineers in planning developing and quoting of new products for profit potential and manufacturing feasibility;
* Assists in ensuring safety equipment in operational and safety procedures and followed to maintain high safety standards;
* Owns, creates and maintains process documentation according to the Automotive industry related standards including Process flow > FMEA > Control Plan > Work instructions.
* Bachelor degree in a technical specialty;
* Related work experience is an advantage;
* Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken;
* Completes and performs other duties/tasks that may be assigned;
* Assists in maintaining engineering changes related to process updates.
Our client’s offer:
* Company transport;
* Competitive compensation package and bonus related to performance;
* Healthy work environment – medical insurance and sport cards.
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV in English and do not forget to point the ref.number DR_PE.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).