Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global company - we are looking for -
Social Media Analyst with German, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech,
French, Finnish or Hebrew for part time.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reading press releases, summarizing data into meaningful solutions;
* Writing reports;
* Support brand loyalty and encourage generation of user created content via active community participation and conversation;
* Monitor and track discussion topics for management team;
* Selecting research methods appropriate to pre-defined client criteria;
* Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples.
Requirements for the role:
* Fluent in English;
* Exellent knowledge of German, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, French, Finnish or Hebrew;
* Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse, talented team;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly;
* Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Possibilities for development;
* Flexible working hours;
* Excellent remuneration plus attractive bonus system.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SMA).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).