Because success comes from working together.
As a European technology group for construction services, we construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
For our Business Unit Bulgaria/ location Stara Zagora we are looking for a candidate on following position:
Technical branch manager construction (f/m)
- Independent contract acquisition and systematic support of the
clients in agreement with the sub-division manager;
- Responsible monitoring of the preparation of estimations and offers in agreement with the sub-division management
- Regular information and coordination with the sub-division manager in all substantial technical and personnel-related tasks, resp. issues;
- Conclusion of subcontracts in agreement with the sub-division manager and the commercial project manager
Interpretation, alteration and prolongation of the building contract in agreement with the sub-division management;
- Approval of appendices in agreement with the sub-division management;
- Taking fundamental decisions concerning the engagement of subcontractors, personnel, machines, organizational structure of the building site;
- Coordination and control of the quality and deadlines of the own and the external performance;
- Ongoing control of the building site development and the results;
- Participation in the process of taking-over the construction works;
- Regular search for cost deduction potential;
- Instructing the building site managers and responsible monitoring of all existing law requirements, as well as regulations concerning technical safety, commercial issues and quality of execution related to building contracts;
- Responsibility for the working calculation;
- Negotiations with the Employer about substantial topics related to the building execution, about interpretation, alterations and prolongations of the building contracts as well as approvals of the appendices in agreement with the sub-division manager and the commercial project manager;
- Encouragement of team work;
- Coordination of the work distribution between the employees and workers (own and external personnel) on the building site;
- Participation in the planning and selection of the personnel;
- Regular appraisal interviews with the directly managed employees;
- Spot and encourage demand for further education of the employees and workers.