Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the BPO
sector – we are looking for GDPR Integration Officer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execution of Data Protection Policy;
* Preservation of a Data Protection framework;
* GDPR preparedness;
* Providing support for Data Protection issues;
* Investigation of potential data incidents;
* Provision of reports.
* Previous experience in a similar position;
* Excellent communication skills;
* IAPP CIPP qualifications, especially CIPP / E, CIPM or ISEB DPA is a huge advantage;
* Data Privacy Knowledge;
* Good understanding of the GDPR.
Our client’s offer:
* A full-time employment, based on a labor contract;
* Very attractive salary and bonus scheme;
* Friendly working environment;
* Possibility for development.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SR_GIO).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).