Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading BPO company - we are looking for
- Vendor Data Entry Specialist with English, Russian, German,
French, Spanish or Slovenian.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Analyze and process daily excel receiving reports;
* Monitors and orders office supplies and other small purchases;
* Document all vendor interactions in the CRM system;
* Provides assistance with various administrative tasks, e.g., annual inventory counts, preparation of material requests for approval, receiving/logging materials for delivery, sizes/orders, etc.
Requirements for the role:
* Fluent in Russian, German, French, Spanish or Slovenian;
* Good English - at least B2 level;
* A flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must.
Our client’s offer:
* An attractive remuneration and many bonuses;
* Excellent remuneration plus attractive bonus system;
* Flexible working hours.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_VDS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).