Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our client is a company, specialized in providing professional
sales and customer support to leading IT companies. Currently they
have an opening for a Sales Support Agent with German or French or
Spanish or Hungarian or Estonian or Hebrew.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deal with customer enquiries via email, and on the telephone, including upgrades, changes, ceases, billing issues and any other account activities;
* Providing timely reports and feedback to customers;
* Assist with all aspects of the end to end sales process, from responding to enquiries, preparing quotes and invoices, taking and monitoring customer orders;
* Assisting the sales team in managing channel prospects, customers and partners through the sales cycle;
* Provide data entry support where needed.
* Previous experience in a sales support role;
* Proficiency in English and German or French or Spanish or Hungarian or Estonian or Hebrew;
* Strong organisational skill and excellent negotiation skills;
* Ability to use Microsoft Office applications;
* Ability to work under pressure both individually and as part of a team.
Our partner offers:
* Full-time contract with excellent working conditions and remuneration;
* Opportunities for development and professional growth.
* A friendly and supportive work environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SSA)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).