We are a small team that develops and provides compliance solutions
and services on a global scale. Our software platform gives our
Partners the ability to keep track of their Clients and control all
processes necessary for licensing of operators.
- Document, communicate and prioritize defects and bugs
- Be aware of defects and status for transparency
- Interaction with engineers and managers to create good testing processes and test plans for our software project
- Analyzing requirements and product specifications.
- Learn to build tools and scripts to reduce the need for repetitive and manual tasks and tests.
- A higher education degree or other type of qualification in a technical field is an advantage, but not a must
- Ability to communicate the quality of the product with team members
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary with yearly salary updates
- Additional health insurance
- 25 days paid time off
- Sport subscription
- Great office location
- Additional trainings
- Gradually growing team of young and promising professionals
WHAT WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge in automation tools (Selenium/Katalon) and experience in building automation tests
- Basic knowledge of Java