Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission –
to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of
our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners
need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company– we are
looking for Switchboard Consultant with English, German, French,
Estonian, Hungarian or Hebrew.
Candidate will perform the duties and responsibilities of Switchboard Operator for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Switchboard. Responsible for responding to public and customer inquiries.
Under general supervision, the Switchboard Operator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
* Provides troubleshooting support to a user community employing computer systems.
* Operate computer terminal and perform word processing assignments and related clerical tasks.
* Maintain appropriate records and prepare required reports.
* Fluency in English and English, German, French, Estonian, Hungarian or Hebrew;
* Excellent communicational and presentational skills;
* Proactive and dynamic personality, with good attitude towards the clients;
* Good command of MS Office.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration;
* Social package;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SC).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).